-->

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Woo Hoo... 100!!!

Been a long time, I know. I have been very busy at work, travelling, doing very little crafting and missing the Craft Den :-( Well I'm back for a while and had a great time on Thursday scrapbooking, and realised how much I had missed it (only missed 2!!). I was taking photos tonight of the layout we did on Thursday, two I did end of July and another one on Thursday night when I got home, and I realised that the Thursday class layout was my hundredth layout!! 101 followed Thursday night (I am always 'on one' after scrap class, lol) and am just working on 102. It averages 3 a month since I started scrapbooking May 2007 which is not too bad for someone who works full time, has a nearly 3 year old and manages to make cards and crosstitch as well! Just don't visit my house unannounced... I need time to tidy up and vacuum, lmao!

Layout 100!! A really lovely layout designed by Lynne. I learnt how to really 3D the flowers and was very excited. This will be a new thing for a while on all my pages, lol! I must re-visit some old fads again soon.. Bo Bunny papers, large flower 'Colour My World' template, Bazzill Swiss Dot cardstock, Martha Stewart frond punch, retro flower punch all from Craft Den. Adhesive gemstones, pearls and bling swirl from stash.







These two were layouts I dd at the end of July when I was on holiday from work and enjoyed some scrapbooking at home. I particularly like the 'Dancing Queen'. Emma really loves to dance, mostly when no one is looking and she picked up a really cute, dance like an Egyptian move at a party which the older girls were doing. She uses it all the time and she is so cute I could eat her....







The last layout is 101, which I did Thursday night after scrapbook class. Emma is the topic as usual, looking really lovely and thoughtful. I used K & Co Lotus papers and the great Colour My World, 'stamp' template. Also I used the new Tim Holtz ideaology tickets, which I think are lovely tucked onto a page. Everything, including the glossy accents are from Craft Den. Sequin waste from stash.

4 comments:

  1. Wow Katy, beautiful pages, love all the flowers, pearls, in fact everything. Your daughter is gorgeous, soooo pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are really beautiful, i love them all, well done it is addictive isn't it. x sue x ps missed your blogging x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love the page from thursday nights class just love all the different flowers and leaves and you have fininshed it of so beautifully with all the pearls and bling!! Emma will be so pround of all the pages when she is older she really is a great model to base them on xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. All fantastic pages. Love the first one. Emma is so beautiful, you must be so proud of her. She will have some great pages to look at when she gets older. Happy memories. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete