Scrap our Stash Challenge blog has a theme of 'love' for February. I have done a layout of Emma, about a week or so old, on her first walk all tucked up in her pram.
- Paper Artsy hot picks stamp and vintage photo distress ink, for the scrolls stammped around the edge of the background DP
- EK Success lattice strip punch to make the layered background behind the photo. In hindsight I should not have used double sided tape to adhere the strips as the page is sticky when you pick it up. I will get some spray adhesive mext time!
- The flowers are PA again, stamped onto DP and some plain ones cut with a PA flower die, then scrunched up, inked and gathered together with a brad.
- The butterfly punches are Martha Stewart, my faves.
- The scrolls, bird and corners are Marrianne Design
- The gorgeous teardrop ribbon and half pearls finish it. The paper and the letters are from stash, the rest from Craft Den.
- The same PA scroll stamp is stamped around the edge with vintage photo DI. Why stray from an idea if you like it!
- I have also stamped a bubble wrap background stamp on the scalloped paper, which was cut with a colour my world template. I lurve this stamp, it's so useful!
- The flowers are a mixture of prima and some random ones from my stash, and some lovely fat rose buds from Lynne.
- MS punches for the butterflies again and the scrolls and the corner dies are Marrianne design.
- I have embossed a chipboard swirl and added half pearls to finish off and a Tim Holtz ticket with a PA saying stamped in the middle and trimmed. The letters are chippies covered with stickles as is just about everything else. Craft den for most things as usual!
Right, I am now off to the Lakes for a week on my jollies, lots of time playing with Emma and some friends and some chillin'. I may make room for some crafting and a few glasses of wine, lol. Have a great week!