Our fabby new DT members are:
These colours go so well together and there are so many DPs out there lately with these kinds of colours in the shabby chic vein. I had great fun. I have done a layout of course (will try to make myself do a card next time..) of Emma, of course, again.
- Prima and GCD papers, throwing caution to the wind and using three whole sheets, lol. I can be as grand as I like when scrapbooking as I know I get to keep it all anyway, selfish crafter, me.
- Prima mini lace border stamps round the edge of two layers of paper, stamped in DI Vintage photo.
- ZVA bling flourish
- Tissue paper from Emma's shoe box (scrapbookers never throw anything away) cut multiple times with the Tim Holtz tattered florals die
- Prima e-line pink flowers and white flowers coloured with Versa Magic Jumbo Java ink.
- Assorted textured ribbons.
- Bo-Bunny double dot cardstock punched with a MS deep edged lattice heart punch.
Everything is from Craft Den. Lynne is currently revamping the website with all her new goodies!
Also back over at Anything Goes Challenge Blog, we are opening up entries for monthly Guest DT members. Pop into the Guest DT section to enter for each month, we are looking forward to working with lots of lovely, talented people over the year, and seeing loads of fabulous inspiration for each challenge.
And, last but not least, we are picking three top winners per challenge, by random.org, there are lovely blinkies for you to collect each fortnight by being one of our top three!
Enjoy, have a lovely evening :-)