Scrap our Stash Challenge blog has a theme of 'love' for February. I have done a layout of Emma, about a week or so old, on her first walk all tucked up in her pram.
- Paper Artsy hot picks stamp and vintage photo distress ink, for the scrolls stammped around the edge of the background DP
- EK Success lattice strip punch to make the layered background behind the photo. In hindsight I should not have used double sided tape to adhere the strips as the page is sticky when you pick it up. I will get some spray adhesive mext time!
- The flowers are PA again, stamped onto DP and some plain ones cut with a PA flower die, then scrunched up, inked and gathered together with a brad.
- The butterfly punches are Martha Stewart, my faves.
- The scrolls, bird and corners are Marrianne Design
- The gorgeous teardrop ribbon and half pearls finish it. The paper and the letters are from stash, the rest from Craft Den.
Scrap Fit Challenge blog theme this month is 'Dreams'. Of course it's another page of Emma, this time a bit older and having a snooze in the car.
- The same PA scroll stamp is stamped around the edge with vintage photo DI. Why stray from an idea if you like it!
- I have also stamped a bubble wrap background stamp on the scalloped paper, which was cut with a colour my world template. I lurve this stamp, it's so useful!
- The flowers are a mixture of prima and some random ones from my stash, and some lovely fat rose buds from Lynne.
- MS punches for the butterflies again and the scrolls and the corner dies are Marrianne design.
- I have embossed a chipboard swirl and added half pearls to finish off and a Tim Holtz ticket with a PA saying stamped in the middle and trimmed. The letters are chippies covered with stickles as is just about everything else. Craft den for most things as usual!
Right, I am now off to the Lakes for a week on my jollies, lots of time playing with Emma and some friends and some chillin'. I may make room for some crafting and a few glasses of wine, lol. Have a great week!