-->

Monday, July 16, 2012

Scrap our Stash Challenge - Stars and Stripes

I have finally made an entry for the Scrap our Stash Challenge this month. I'm a very bad DT member :-( Groovy Deb has taken over the helm and has come up with this fun challenge.

My Stars and Stripes layout is of, Emma, on a pony ride at a fair last summer. The photo is not brilliant, it was taken on my phone, but it’s a lovely memory to share. Dan was leading her up and down, an experience for him as well as he’s not used to horses!


The papers are Bo-Bunny and I’ve raised the stars and the banners on pinflair glue to create a bit of depth around the photo. You can just make out feint stripes I think under the picture in a starburst pattern. My first layout in a long time with no flowers or butterflies on it! See, two posts in two days. A flood after the drought!
Right off to paint. Not the fun kind on paper, but on walls. Doing up the attic/spare bedroom/craft room/computer room and in a right old mess!
K xx



No comments:

Post a Comment