-->

Friday, May 1, 2009

Hello, been a while....



It's been a while since I was last on here. I keep forgetting to take pictures of my layouts, and it's a bit hard to post them otherwise! I found out yesterday Lynne and Chanelle from the Craft Den have looked at my blog - oh the pressure! Still it's nice to know I'm not just taking to myself, or Liz!

Speaking of Liz, here is a layout we did last night at the Craft Den. I am really pleased with the final version, I would never have thought of this on my own! The glue glittering on the stamps is stunning. I finished it with inked and glamour dusted Tim Holtz grungeboard letters for the title (I paid £20 for them at Christmas and have only used about 6 of them - oops, note to self, start using your stash...) Wibibuf is my silly name for Liz, I even address letters to her using that name. It sounds how me and my cousins used to try to say Elizabeth when we were young and it amuses me still! Now Emma calls her Auntie Wiz! Not sure which is worse!!

1 comment:

  1. Love your take! Just love looking at everyones layout even though we all use the same they are so individual when they are fininshed!! See you next week!! have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete