-->

Sunday, May 24, 2009

My Mum



I just completed a layout of my mum, the first I have done without Emma also being in the photo as the 'main attraction'! This photo was taken in Scoland, during our holiday last week. The sun is out, my mum is happy! She is a complete sun worshiper!



All the papers are Bo Bunny Abbey Road range from Craft Den, with Prima flowers and buttons. I went a bit mad with the stickles! You may also see the lovely circle flowers, a la Craft Den, which have crept in ever so often to my pages now, lol!

I also had a little play with making my own embellishments, in the top left hand corner. I sprayed an old book page with glimmer mists and die cut a heart shape. I am just experimenting with alcohol inks, so maybe they will turn up on a scrapbook page any day now!

2 comments:

  1. Love the page Kathryn xx In my opinion you can't add enough of things to your page's xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely page, great colours and beautiful embellishments. Love Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete