-->

Friday, September 25, 2009

It's been a mad, mad month...

I know, I haven't blogged since August. It's been all work and no play for weeks so it was wonderful to scrapbook at Craft Den this Thursday and have some time to craft afterwards as well when I got home, bliss.

Here is the lovely layout we did in class, a really great 3D effect which it's hard to see in my photos. I had a small crisis last night when I realised I didn't have the bling I had in mind to complete the last detail and had a rushed visit to Craft Den today to buy another one, phew!

I just love this photo of Emma, she looks so all knowing and wise!!





I did another page afterwards, which started out well, turned really bad and I had to do some rescue work and some cover ups, and I'm finally happy with it, LOL. I bought a lovely book of calendar tags at Harrogate show the other week, with an idea to do a year in the life album (of Emma of course, who else?..). Here is August on Sheringham beach in Norfolk with Granny, building sandcastles. The journaling is on the other side of the tag.





4 comments:

  1. It was good to see you back at scrapbooking this week. Your finished layouts are lovely and your little girl is beautiful as well as wise! Love the bling!! Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great to see your beautiful pages again as always so beautifully detailed x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both great pages, missed your blogging, glad your back. Agree with Sue, you always do such great detail on your pages. Love the bling in the corner of the first one. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pages look great..what cover ups?? I love the bling too, it just finishes the page off

    ReplyDelete