-->

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Anything Goes Challenge #10 - Folds

It's that time of the week again, and the theme this week on the Anything Goes Challenge blog, is

Folds

I thought this was a really interesting one as I never use folds on anything, so it gave me a chance to try something new. I know, it's a scrapbook layout again, but I do love so them!! I will try a card or a tag next time I promise!

The piccy is my lovely Emma on the beach in Mallorca 2 years ago. I got the old internet out and looked up how to make pinwheels, as I wanted something beachy. They were surprisingly easy, that hardest part is holding enough of the folds together to get the brad through the middle. One did split but that's the last of this paper so I'm not doing another one! I've attached them quite loosely, so they do spin round on the page. No flowers this time so I went mad on the buttons and stickles.




Come and join us!!

2 comments:

  1. I think this is beautiful, you do some lovely layouts this is great for the new challenge, I love the windmills, I must have a go at them as both my Grandsons love them... see ya soon xoxox Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the windmills. need to know how to make those. They go great with the photo. Another great photo of Emma. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete