-->

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Anything Goes Challenge # 13 Time

Who chose this one!! lol

Week 13 over at Anything Goes Challenge Blog and the theme is 'TIME'.
I have thrown my first attempt in the bin and this was completed last night at about 11.30 and even then I put my finger in the glossy accents so dont look too closely at the clock at the bottom right, lol.



I have used Graphic45 paper, cutting out the clocks and glossy accenting them and used a crackle stamp over the background paper. One of Tim Holtz's bookplates with a live ticket in and glossy accents again. I didnt have much in on the time theme and it was a bit of a rush in the end, hope you like it! Everything from Craft Den except the paper was from stash.

4 comments:

  1. Great take on the theme Kathryn, I love your clocks and TIms bookplate with the live ticket, lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Kathryn. It's better not to think about things too much and they turn our better! I love those TH plates. I just look at mine, I have only used one. Love Kerry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you've done, the paper is lovely, and love the baby clock. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Kathryn, a great effort xoxox Ann

    ReplyDelete