-->

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

It's a good week!

What a great week so far! I am just catching up after being on holiday and then being away with work and checking blogs.

First good news: Scrapbooking class this week at Craft Den! Woo Hoo, I love my scrapbooking classes and have missed them.

Second good news: I just checked the Scrap our Stash Challenge blog to see what the March theme is as I really enjoyed joining in last month, and I am one of three winners from February and have won a guest DT place in April!!! I must admit I did not even read the challenge blog properly and did not even know that a DT place was up for grabs, perhaps I should read things more carefully in future! I am very excited! Thank you!

Anything Goes challenge until 8th March is Distressing. I have missed adding my DT piece while I've been away, but I have made an entry to join in. I just have to remember to take a picture, which is always my downfall!

Beeswax canvas at Craft Den tomorrow as well, can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment