-->

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Anything Goes Challenge - Pearls

Another challenge over at Anything Goes Challenge Blog and this time the theme is

Pearls
As usual we had loads of lovely entries for our theme of Make your own Embellishments and as usual, I am still wading through, not enough hours in the day! Here is my entry for Pearls, some absolutely lucious, to die for papers from Bo Bunny called Gabrielle. They have just arrived at Craft Den and you will have to hurry because I need some more! This is Emma at my cousin's wedding almost 2 years ago now, looking really beautiful sniffing Grandad's buttonhole flower. I printed it in greyscale, which I think works really well for these papers. These papers also have my favourite thing for decorating anything - butterflies!! I have to admit I was getting a bit weary at cutting them out late last night though. I have punched a few using MS punches as well. Then I went mad with the pearls and stickles as you can see!


Come and join us at Anything Goes. Starting from this challenge we are going to be choosing our top 3 entries and spotlighting one person to win a guest designer slot for the following month!


And don't forget about the DT member call - we are looking for three new DT members to join us on a regular basis - ending 15th April.


See the challenge blog for all the details!

6 comments:

  1. stunning absolutly stunning what more can i say lol x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just to die for Kathryn!!!!!

    Love these Gabrielle papers the whole range is just fabulous!!!

    Love Chanelle xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathryn, your layout is stunning! and I mean stunning. Those butterflies look so real. It makes me want to start scrapbooking
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of your best yet....beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous page, beautiful photo and a stunning page xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a gorgeous page! and your little girl is beautiful!!!!

    i had to chuckle at your response to my joke of the day and your hubby not finding it funny! typical - lol.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete