-->

Monday, April 4, 2011

Scrap Our Stash - April Challenge and Anything Goes DT member call!!

I have been very lucky to be asked to be a guest design team member for the challenge blog Scrap Our Stash this month. The theme for April is 'Bring on the Sunshine' which was a lovely challenge for a slightly misreable March. Here is my entry, Emma on the beach in Mallorca in 2008. I have used bright sunny colours to reflect the sunny day at the beach and to compliment Emma's lovely bright swimming cossie. We still have Quack Quack, the duck she is sitting in but I dont think she'll fit in it this year. She'll give it a go though :-) The background is Making Memories 'Hilary' shaped paper and then I have used Bo-Bunny Kitchen Spice and Ella Bella dotty papers, and added a mixture of Prima, Petaloo and other flowers in bright shades, and bright ribbons, buttons and stickles of course to finish it off. The pins are Maya Road, aren't they just delicious!
My SOS biog (oooo get me) was also posted last Thursday and here is the layout I made for it. Emma of course, about the same time as the Mallorca piccies, but in my mum's garden. Funny how it looks more sunny there than in Mallorca! She is pulling one of the funny faces she had a run of when she was little. This was one of her favourites, a surprised/shocked look, love it! The paper is an MME I got down south on my travels to the office and I've cut out the flowers from the coordinating paper and wrapped ribbon round and added butterflies as always. I was just wondering why I didn't add butterflies to the other page, but probably it being on the beach stopped me!
But now some big news!!! Over at Anything Goes Challenge Blog we have a DT member call! It's open until 15th April. You don't need to have been on a DT before. Here are the requirements:

  • Be able to create two new projects a month

  • Be able to comment on your quota of entries

  • Post current challanges to your own blog

  • To participate in any blog hops we may have

  • Enjoy working in a fun and friendly team!

  • But most of all to be able to have fun and enjoy your craftiness with like minded people!

If this sounds like you, please leave a comment with your name and a short bio and a link back to your blog.


We will close the call end of Friday 15th April and 3 winning candidates will be contacted no later then Sunday 17th April with a view to start 3rd May, or sooner if so wished.


Good Luck!!!


2 comments:

  1. stunning pages kathryn, they are beautiful and many congrats on the SOS news well deserved x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Kathryn on your Guest DT over at Scrap Our Stash!!!!

    Your certainly have done them proud with these beautiful layouts they are both so yummy with these fabby papers and detail! Chanelle xxxx

    ReplyDelete