-->

Monday, July 6, 2009

Belated pages!






I'm very behind on blogging this week. Here is the layout I did last week at Craft Den, using My Mind's Eye Bloom and Grow papers and the lovely decoupage flowers again. I think I might have put too much on the page, sometimes I get carried away!



The second layout is using some lovely, lovely new Chatterbox flocked and foiled papers from the Craft Den (also there are some lovely embossed albums to match, in the peacock, chocolate and black). As soon as I saw them I knew the photo I had to use, from a posh wedding years back, where everyone wore black tie and I borrowed a gorgeous metallic effect green and blue fabric evening dress from my Auntie, and Dan wore a kilt. The lovely metal and gem brads are also from Craft Den, flowers and gem swirls from stash. I had palpatations as I used all six brads on the same page, lol! But I told myself, I can't just but things and look at them in the packet for ever!






I also did a page of photos from mine and Emma's bun baking session last week, using the Bo Bunny posh posies range. I'm not quite sure about this page, not my best. I might scrap these photos again at some point! Maybe will post it tomorrow, I have just painted some chipboard letters to go on it.

1 comment:

  1. you've been busy again, lovely layouts as always, getting that im expecting great pages gotta keep going, finding different ways with alphabets is difficult isn't it

    ReplyDelete