-->

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Enjoying my week off!!

I have forgotten to take a picture of my latest copics efforts while the light was nice. In the meantime I did take photos of the layouts I did Monday. Hope you like them.





The first is Emma (no surprise there) at a family party, showing all her various moods. The only mood missing is her crying, which I think she was about to in one of these photos! I had a realy lovely time with my Ranger paints, glamour dust, flowers and threw everything on the page. I did have some palpatations as I loaded the stash on! acrylic paints, glamour dust and the lovely My Minds Eye, Bloom and Grow brads from Craft Den. The rest from my stash I am resolved to start using!

This is my second attempt at scrapping the photos of me and Emma making buns. I didn't like my first page so I didn't blog it, but I'm much happier with this one. I'm busy doing layout #3 tonight after a day of painting the kitchen with Dan. We have been doing it up for about 2 years, most of the work was done by my Dad, so we really had to get our fingers out and get it finished. It feels so good! I am already planning the before and after layout!



3 comments:

  1. Look the layouts Kathryn xx Emma is such a cutie so we expect her to be on all the layouts she's a star!! Glad you are enjoying the copic's your cards are fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pages for a beautiful little girl. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great layouts...I love Emma's page,the photos and the journalling are brill.

    ReplyDelete