-->

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Bling, bling..

Here is the page we did last week during the scrapbooking class at the Craft Den. It's lovely to see all the different layouts from the same materials and class idea. We used the Bo Bunny Love shack papers and I love the cut out detail that was possible from these papers. We also used some lovely organza and lace ribbon with dewdrop details, and Martha Stewart hearts border punch details all from the Craft Den. I added a few extra flowers from my stash to mine Sadly I have lost one of my lace ribbon danglies, it may turn up in my craft bag...





I also did a page using the new Basic Grey Wisteria paper range and a free dragonfly stamp on the front of the August Craft Stamper magazine. Both are from Craft Den. I luuurrrve these papers! I have about 4 lots of photos all lined up to scrap with them!



I stamped purple, lilac and white dragonflies onto glittered vellum using the free stamp, cut them out and used them as embellies and I am quite pleased with them. Paper, woodware paper flowers, stickles, white Stazon all from Craft Den. Bling and brads from stash.





I am really looking forward to swapping to Weds this week and doing some colouring in with copics!!! I may even be able to post some copics in a month or two when I have practiced, lol!

6 comments:

  1. Wow Kathryn just love the wisteria papers!! You have done a beautiful layout with the dragonflys and bling xx Get ready to be converted to copics and stamped images on wednesday xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. a girl can never have too much bling you have been busy AGAIN love it. x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic layout Kathryn. Love the dragonflies and bling. See you tomorrow. Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout, good use of the wisteria papers and bling. Get your purse out because once you start copics you will be hooked!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What gorgeous layouts. I love what you have done with the Wisteria papers....Im off to Copics class later. I keep wondering what I am missing out on so see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both pages are Great, But I have to say the one done with the Wisteria papers is sooo beautiful, the dragonflys are beautiful. Love those papers not bought any yet...

    ReplyDelete