-->

Friday, January 22, 2010

7Gypsies Project and s/b class

I have been having a lovely time decorating a round chipboard mini book with the 7Gypsies Victoria papers, which are just devine. They are great with the Elusive Images butterfly/flower stamp designs and Crafty Individuals birds stamps, both of which I have used on this book. I also added some Basic Grey fibres which I have had for a while and keep eeking out on various projects. I am very mean with my nice stash, lol! Forgot to mention, everything from Craft Den except for the fibres.















a href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjB4JRKq5dry6VyXwYNyC4NSFuEvrTaz3GfnBN8TuzeWntIHfiiyLgiU9cH3dXpMbd4aSBNsEboxKn5Nn33khorllghwxvyd9XDnrU9z3naJTg2qwqhlAozpMSylspiInil3g3uaBC9j4g/s1600-h/DSCF1889.JPG">







I also had a lovely time at s/b class at Craft Den last night, a really lovely layout as usual and I just had the perfect photo with me. We had a laugh trying to make our own 'bling' swirls on acetate. I cut mine out when I got home and attached it with a brad and I think it looks really lovely.




7 comments:

  1. Your 7 Gypsies book is gorgeous Kathryn. It has so much lovely detail, it must has taken ages. Your finished layout is beautiful and I agree your bling is lovely. Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. the book is beautiful, gorgeous colours BUT the bling is AM-AZ-ING well done (just shows what patience can do) x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathryn the book is beautiful. I have the same papers and would never think to cut out all the details out like you have. It's really pretty. Lovely page too. See you next week xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic book Kathryn!! Its is really beautiful just love all the papers and the stamped images what a wonderful keepsake xx and the bling!! amazing just know you are going to use this quite often just wondering what colour's!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The book is fantastic, beautiful colours. Your page from last night is beautiful too, great to be back at Craft Den last night. You did a great job with the bling. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your book is awesome Kathryn the papers are wonderful and really go well with the stamps you have used.
    I love your monochrome layout too it is really pretty i am looking foreward to doing this next Thursday pm.
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. great bling! Love the book and the birdcages are just fab love that look!

    ReplyDelete