-->

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Latest scrapbook pages

Only a quick post today. I have managed to get some good crafting in lately. I went to the scrapbook class at Craft Den last Thursday, first in a while as I have been trying loads of new techniques on Wednesdays for a while, but I had a treat and went on Thursday as well last week. I tend to have a run of obsessions and once I made my first LO for a while, last Thursday, I have now made another 5! Here they all are. I have made good use of the Bo Bunny Jazmyne and Sophie papers I bought from the Craft Den.

This was the class LO from last week with Bo Bunny papers and a really lovely technique, tearing and rolling back the inner circle of paper and adding some brads. I meant to add a title to this page but I haven't got round to it yet. I am still stuck on what the title should be



Here are the LOs I made over the weekend and this week. I am sure my mum thinks I am made with this hobby, sitting and cutting out over a bank holiday weekend!

This one has the photos Emma took of her feet. I could eat them, they are so delicious! She grabs her feet and says 'No, don't eat my tootsies!' love it!



Emma on the coach and holding a mouse at White Post Farm, a recent nursery trip, where we had a great time. Her friend Jacob is behind her on the coach. She was so giddy to be on the coach next to him!



In the paddling pool last summer.



A double LO which I based on a recent Craft Den class page, which I didn;t go to, but I have pinched the look and ideas! This is at Wroxham Barns in Norfolk over Easter, holding a chick and a guinea pig. She really enjoys holding the animals. A future vet perhaps? LOL, pushy mummy already having ideas!







Well it was a long post afterall! Cards from last night and my recent altered items to follow in another post I think.

5 comments:

  1. Kathryn you have been busy!!! You have made some beautiful layouts and it does help that you have such a gorgeous model!!! Love all the the layouts you have some great ideas!!! Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all fantastic. So much work has gone into them. Love the double page layout, the way you have matched the shape up. Those stamps are lovely too. All beautiful photo's too, my favorite is the one of Emma on the coach, you can tell how giddy she was. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh Kathryn you have been very busy. I love all your layouts - can't choose a favourite, but I love the pictures of Emma on the coach with her friend, she looks so happy and excited about the trip. Can't wait to see your cards! Love Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really gorgeous pages - especially love the tootsies one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All your layouts are gorgeous. I especially like the tootsie one too. It made me smile thinking of Emma taking a picture of her feet. Hope you have a good weekend. Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete