-->

Friday, May 28, 2010

May ATC

Here is my ATC entry for the Craft Den ATC challenge. May's theme was flowers. I just realised that the sun has reflected off the metal when I have taken the photo, but the ATC is with Lynne now so it will have to do!

I am a bit addicted to stamping and cutting out flowers from craft foil at the moment. I inked the ATC with DI Shabby Shutters and Peeled Paint and stamped the lovely Paper Artsy hot picks stamps, in Peeled Paint to create the background and the title. The bird and the flowers are Crafty Individuals stamps. Everything is edged with mixed gold and bronze foil flakes and some added bling in the flowers. Everthing is from Craft Den. Now I just have to think about what on earth I am going to do for June's theme of shoes!



I also had a play with some lovely Basic Grey Green at Heart paper, Prima Sprites flowers and card candy from Craft Den. I have used an image I bought recently, watercoloured with DIs. He is lovely isn't he?! I added a bit of bling and buttons from stash.



Hope you like! I hope you all have a lovely weekend as well, even if it rains!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful ATC Kathryn, and I love the card. I'm a bit stumped with the shoe theme, who's crazy idea was that, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Atc Kathryn and I have to agree what are we going to do with the shoe theme!!! lol The card is beautiful and I love the papers you have used!!! Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ATC Kathryn.

    Lovely card and the papers are gorgeous. Cute image.

    Have a great bank holiday weekend. See you next week.

    Love Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ATC. Love all the flowers on it. The image on the card is very cute. Have a lovely weekend. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  5. There you are Kathryn your ATC is just perfect love it. Your card image is so cute and I love the papers they all go together so well.
    Have a lovely weekend
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great ATC, and the card is sooooo cute, er...think i might just put a shoe on my next ATC. The ban k holiday weekend has started out just like the many others but hey there's still time for the sun to shine thro, hope you have a good one .. xoxox Ann

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kathryn just love your Atc is perfect. Looks like you had great fun making it & your flowers are FAB. Good luck with the shoes!! Great card, super image. Hope you've had a lovely weekend. Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete