-->

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Anything Goes Challenge # 28 All the Colours of the Rainbow and some Chrissy cards

This week on Anything Goes we have the theme 'All the Colours of the Rainbow' with the challange to use at least two.

ROYGBIV - I was not entirely sure what indigo looks like so I have used two shade of purple, I hope that counts!

Here is Emma about 18 months ago chasing bubbles with her groovy sunnies and hat on. I carried the bubble theme through using different punches to use all the colours and to make it look as though the circles are floating along the page. The white embossed paper is Bazzill and the pattered paper is Prima. The coloured paper is a mixture of Bazzill and Bo Bunny. Everything from Craft Den.


I have also been making some Christmas cards for family this week. For the first one I used a Basic Grey Jovial 6 x 6 pad, using the lovely distressed edge style which is very popular this year and which I love, it adds such texture to projects. I have copied the ATC which I made for the November Craft Den ATC Challenge as a topper, using a Crafty Individuals stamp. I tied up some buttons with embroidery thread, added some lace under one side of the topper and used various punches for the holly leaves and the snowflakes. Glossy accents and stickles complete the look. Everything except the big poinsettia from Craft Den.



The second one is more cute. I have coloured a stamp which I bought from Harrogate last year with copics and I have used Bo Bunny Winter Joy papers and labels four nesties. stickles and card candy finish it off again. Papers, stickles, copics, nesties, sentiment and card candy from Craft Den.

6 comments:

  1. Love the layout Kathryn the design is spot on!!

    The xmas cards are beautiful love them both. Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab layout great idea it almost looks like a canvas and beautiful cards too, x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great LO.....I love the buttons you have added. Stunning Christmas cards too, the red and green one is my favourite x although I do like the non traditional colours with the cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout, agree with Chanelle it looks like a canvas. Love the cards too. Cute photo of Emma in the layout. Love sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always do lovely layouts,Love them all.. Not seen anyone from Craft den for so long, hope to see you soon. xoxox ~Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your take on the challenge. Emma looks fab in those glasses. Two lovely cards and great L/O. Thanks for doing the challenge blog. Love Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete