-->

Friday, October 30, 2009

Funny Lil' Face

Had a great night at Craft Den last night, as usual. We used the lovely new Bo Bunny Gypsy range of papers (I had to buy some more... I had just printed a couple of great photos of me bathing Emma on holiday more that 2 years ago. She was going throught the stage of gurning at the camera whenever she saw it! I added some bling, and some sizzix cut flowers as decoration. The papers, ribbon, and delicious brads all the Craft Den. I need to take a better photo when it's light!

3 comments:

  1. I love your finished page, the bling and the flowers look great. The title is perfect for those pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little face, Great finished page, Love the bling and flowers. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you fininshed layout Kathryn with the added bling and title xx Emma looks so cute in these picture's xx

    ReplyDelete