-->

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Scrapbooking night

Hi all, it was the, as usual, great fun scrapbooking night at Craft Den. I had a brilliant time as usual, even though my little one is poorly and Dan had to kick me out of the door. She told me today 'I'm very brave'. A tearjerker from a not yet 3 year old who has been really poorly since Monday....

This was the lovely layout we did tonight using the new Bo Bunny Delilah 'Stripe' papers. Many lovely new ranges of Bo Bunny and also the new Blonde Moments 'All I want for Christmas' papers have arrived at Craft Den this week.



I also just finished my 'September' page. If you recall I got a lovely set of journal tags with months on them. I have now done August and September in my quest to do a page per month to chart 2009 in Emma's life. (along with completing Jan to July 2009, the 8x 8 album of her first 3 months, the 7gypsy envelope book and all my other ongoing projects, lol! The trouble is I am distracted by each new project very easily!)

I love this photo. On the photo before this she was pretending to stangle Dan, lmao, she's just almost 3! Lovely sense of humour, lol!!



I also just did a quick card using my new Crafty individuals stamp, and the Bo Bunny St. Nick papers, inked with Ranger Adirondack earthtone 'cranberry' and Ranger Distressed ink 'scattered straw' as a background. All from Craft Den. Ribbon and flower from stash.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely page Kate, love the flowers and of course the papers are gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katherine,
    I love both your pages and christmas card. I also have the same Crafty Individuals stamp and I love it.
    Love Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi kathryn you've been busy your pages are lovely Emma is such a beautiful subject for them. love the card too. x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic pages as always with little Emma on. Love the cards as well. Been to craft Den today, love all the new Bo Bunny papers, they are so great to work with. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete