-->

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Brand new challenge blog!!!!

I am delighted to show you my first DT design for the exciting, brand new challenge blog 'Anything Goes', launched today by Lynne at 'Craft Den'. It's called anything goes, because, well, anything goes! your entries can be a scrapbook layout, an ATC, a card, a piece of altered art, a tag, well anything really!

This first week the theme is 'Wings' and the colours 'Yellow', 'Blue', and 'Brown'.

Visit the blog here and join in the fun! We are really looking forward to your entries!

I have made a SB layout of a trip we made to the butterfly house in Warwick in the years BE (Before Emma, lol). The papers are Basic Grey 'Origins' which I love and have used lots, and the really luxury Artsy-Licious foiled and flocked papers. I used my MS monarch and classic butterfly punches and added some detail with die cut branches and letters. I also added some bling of course! I also used Versa Magic, Jumbo Java chalk ink for all my edges.










All papers, punches, scalloped template and ink from Craft Den. Die cuts and bling from stash.

10 comments:

  1. Wow this is gorgeous Kathryn, love it. It has so much detail, and a lot of work must have gone into it. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh Kathryn this is beautiful!!

    Love all the butterlies photo's and punched ones and the papers are awesome!!

    Can't wait to see what you design for next week!! and thank you for your lovely comments on my card!!!

    Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous. So much Detail and work has gone into this layout. Love it. Thankyou for the comment you have left for my card. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Kathryn on becoming a DT member at Craft Den.
    Wow this LO is wonderful, very creative.
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning Kathryn. There is so much detail. Looks like you had great fun making this. :) I would be hanging this on my wall. Have fun on the DT. Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous Kathryn a fabulous layout with so much attention to detail. Your butterfly pictures are great too, perfect for the challenge. Thnak you for being part of the Craft Den DT. Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous layout and great papers made for this challenge great minds think alike eh x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its stunning!!! The wall hangings are awesome. Looks like you had great fun making this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW thats great, I so like butterflys, the colours are fab.. xoxox Ann

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really gorgeous, I can see the butterflies moving around!

    ReplyDelete