-->

Monday, November 1, 2010

Anything Goes Challenge #22 Halloween - try again blogger!

I have just realised that this post was showing waayy down the list for some reason as if I had posted it at the start of Oct, not sure what was going on with blogger, gremlins for Halloween! Here it is again!!

Well what else would the theme be this week on Anything Goes Challenge Blog!
I have been rather happily making Halloween cards for a few weeks with some Bo Bunny and Graphic 45 papers from Craft Den. The Bo Bunny papers are actually from last year, but they are so yummy I bought extra to use this year as well.
Here is my challenge entry this week:



Come and join us, you know you want to!!

PS Just had the busiest week EVER and have seen that I have missed loads of lovely blogposts, I will be catching up on everyones lovely things soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment