-->

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Anything Goes Challenge #25 - Let it Snow

Another week in Anything Goes land and this week it is 'Let it Snow'. We had 140 entries for our theme of 'Emboss it' as of 2 minutes ago which is very lovely.

I have done another scrapbook page for my entry this week. What with one thing and another, I have not been to scrapbooking at Craft Den for ages and I have this major urge to fill my house with layouts. It will pass but I'll be busy scrapbooking in the meantime!

Here is the lovely Em, playing in the snow last Jan and the sign I bought for her to go in the garden just to make sure that 'you know who' didn't miss her at Christmas. It was quite easy when she was much smaller, she had no concept of Christmas, never mind Father Christmas. Now we have to make sure he visits and he knows what she wants. She is very worried about how he will come down the chimney. We just tell her that he is magic, which all 4 year olds accept without question. The threat that he is watching and she has to be good is also quite handy!


I have used the new Magnolia papers just in at Craft Den and Bo Bunny Winter Joy paper. I created the edge by simply cutting along the criss cross pattern and punching a hole with my crop-o-dile. The snowflakes are cut from glittercard using a new MD die, again from CD this week. I love it, the snowflakes are just yummy. I finished it with some textured and starry ribbon and some letters from stash covered in stickles. Everything from Craft Den, except the letters.

9 comments:

  1. Wow it's just perfect Kathryn!! The colours, the design and the pictures just perfect and I'm loving the snowflakes they really are beautiful! Miss Scrapbooking as well and so many books to fill!!! lol Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love it its beautiful thanks for the lovely comment, back to cd this week to scrapbook cant wait think im "carded" out lol x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely LO, the photos are so cute. Those snowflakes look great on a red background. I think I need a CD fix too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi K,

    Gorgeous layout and I love how the red and blue papers just work so well together - just gorgeous.

    Cute picture with the little sign.

    Love Kerry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous layout as usual Kathryn, These new magnolia papers are to die for, The snowflakes are a lovely added touch, as are the photo's xoxoxAnn

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous page, love all the snowflakes,and gorgeous photo's.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous, gorgeous page!! I love your arrangement of snowflakes, and your colour combination is so striking. Well done!
    (I saw your name at another blog, and had to check you out due to the unusual spelling of your name - which I happen to share! Including myself, you make only the fourth Kathryn I've ever come across.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. scrap booking page - fabulous and the pictures are gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning layout Kathryn. Beautiful colours, love all the different snowflakes, very effective. Great pics too. Enjoyed scrapbooking this evening and the chocs. Love Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete