-->

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Anything Goes Challenge - Happy Birthday/Celebration!

Hello, hello, I am late in posting this fortnight's Anything Goes Challenge as usual, at least it's the same day, sometimes it's next week!

The theme this time is 'Happy Birthday or Celebration. I have gone down the celebration theme this time. I have used a LOTV wedding couple stamp, coloured with DI and some gorgeous Basic Grey Wisteria papers from Craft Den. I have also done a scrapbook LO to finish these papers which I will try to blog tomorrow, they are really, very lovely papers. To finish I have added a selection of ribbons and bling from my stash. Hope you like and have fun joining in. I am just finishing getting round the entries for 'Pick of the Bunch'. WOW thanks for so many fantastic entries! So many ideas for me to lift, lol.

I have had a bit of a stress filled day today, hence the very late blog. My 'honsome mon', George is poorly and now overnighting at the vets and I had to take an emergency afternoon off work to deal with him. I have been very worried and it's still a waiting game to see what is wrong with him, but I feel relieved that at the moment nothing obviously sinister is raising it's head. Fingers crossed :-)Me and the vet even had a laugh about how, even after he was very ill this afternoon, and I had lifted up all the food off the floor, he still tried to eat the teeny weeny little bits of cat biscuits which were spilled on the floor - he's a big lad and loves his food! As long as he still has an appetite.....

You can see in my side bar just how 'honsome' he is!! just love him!

Looking forward the your lovely entries this time at Anything Goes!!

1 comment:

  1. this is just stunning hun really beautiful hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete