-->

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Scrapbook Mojo was back for a while!

Hiya, I had had a bit of a scrapbook mojo moment last week and made a few layouts using up stash!!! My idea is to start making room by using up some of my rather large stash collection, but it's only just dawning on me that I then have to find room for what I have made, LOL!

Here is Emma sitting on her daddy's shoulders during a lovely walk on holiday in Scotland in May. You can see how blisteringly hot it was that day! I have almost used up the Basic Grey Wisteria papers which I also used on my Anything Goes DT card yesterday and added some pom pom ribbon, flowers punched with tattered flowers die, Marianne Design florishes, buttons, pearly wedding spray flowers and some pearlised sequin waste. I have also used a lovely piece of hideously pricey lace along the bottom. SB pages only that one, lol! I have stamped a flourish in the corners using some new Kanban stamp sets and versa magic purple hydrangea ink and added a title from my stash. Just about everything except the lace are from Craft Den.

The other one I did is taking an idea from a LO which Lynne did at Craft Den some months ago. I didn't go to this class but I loved what she had done with the paper, which is the to-die-for Prima Madelaine collection. How gorgeous are these colours?! Love these raspberry, duck egg blue, green and cream combinations. This is Emma and daddy on the beach in Scotland again. I have cut the middle out of the paper to make a frame, and added punched flowers and some little card flourishes which I have coloured with a green and a brown versa colour ink pad. The Prima leaves were my last ones, boo hoo, they are really lovely.
I haven't got the gorgeous George back yet tonight, he is staying at the vets again and see how he is tomorrow. He started being ill on Sunday and by Tuesday morning I had already paid £200! Goodness knows how much each night at the vets is costing, I only hope it's 5 star accomodation, but I doubt it somehow!


Hope you like and have a lovely evening!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy, these two LO are really pretty and so many scrummy flowers. The papers really compliment and of course the focus points are adorable :) Hugs Annie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous LOs Kathryn, love the papers but my fav is the top one. I really love that LO and colours. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi K

    Thanks for your comment on my blog.

    I am just trying to catch up on some commenting myself!!

    I hope you are keeping well and it's lovely to see you layouts of Emma. She is growing soo much and your pages are gorgeous. She looks all snug in the first layout.

    Love Kerry xxx

    ReplyDelete