-->

Monday, June 14, 2010

Anything Goes Challenge #3 - Sugar and Spice


Here is my entry for Anything Goes Challenge #3.

Hola from sunny Mallorca! My post has not been published, even though I set it to go on Tuesday,so I am being sad and sitting at an internet station in the hotel to send it! I am having a break from the sun.

This week the theme is 'Buttons and Bows' and the colour is 'Monochrome' so I have gone for shades of blue on my design, which this week is a tag.

I inked up a tag with DIs: Faded Jeans, Broken China and Tumbled Glass, then stamped the crackle background and the little girl CI stamp in faded jeans. Sorry I can't remember at all what the crackle stamp is.
I have added buttons and an organza ribbon bow and finished off with some small alphas and lace, both of which I tinted with broken china DI.

Everything but the buttons and the letters from Craft Den, of course!

Please take a moment to visit the challenge and have a go yourself!

5 comments:

  1. I love this BUT that is really sad missing out on the great weather whilst in an inernet cafe have a lovely hol and I hope you dont get this till you get home x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Step away from the computer and head to the bar to get a cocktail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tag Kathryn, I just love everything about it.
    While in Mallorca you are missing our warm weather but I don't think it will last as long as in M.
    Pat x

    ReplyDelete