-->

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Craft Den June ATC Challenge - Shoes

Here is my offering for the Craft Den June ATC challenge - the theme is shoes.

I have to admit I was a bit flumoxed at this one! I have made a very simple ATC, with some shocking pink die cut shoes and 'Killer Heels' title. I must need more stamps ;-) as I had nothing shoe related at all, which is obviously a huge gap in my stash!! I caught this image with my flash, which I usually turn off, but it actually shows the glossy texture of the backing paper and the shoes better than the photo with no flash.

3 comments:

  1. I think we all feel the same Kathryn, a bit baffled by this one as we all seem to have a gap in our stash as far as shoes are concerned so I think you have done brilliantly. The sentiment and shoes go together perfectly.
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm struggling as well, this is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're quick off the mark, I need to get a move on with my entry. This is lovely, every girl should own a pair of pink killer heels. xoxox Ann

    ReplyDelete