-->

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

WOYWW - am I too late, LOL




Oh dear, the day has rushed by today. I have a new project at work and I am having to actually work again, rather than spend a fair proportion of the day doing errands, visiting blogs and crafting! What is the world coming to when you have to work for your salary.

I have remembered WOYWW again! Not too much going on today, I was making some general cards as I have a craft fair or two coming up and no stock, eek, and trying to use up some lovely Crate Paper papers I have. Hope you enjoyed your Wednesday. This actually the first WOYWW I have managed to make the proper link on!

12 comments:

  1. Love the papers you are using Kathryn the card look beautiful!! Hope the event goes well Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the papers, and the cards are great too. Good luck with your craft fairs

    ReplyDelete
  3. those cards look lush, good luck getting your stock together, I have 2 fairs coming I have managed 6 cards !!! so you and I better pull ours socks out !!

    big hugs
    judie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never too late to join in the fun. Love all those fab papers on your desk today.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards there - good luck with the craft fair.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what lovely papers on your desk, they match sooo well, I'll have to look out for them, love the little people so cute
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the papers K... good luck with making your stock.

    Why do we have to work??? Why can't we craft all day???

    Love Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh here I am on Friday - don't I know about work interfering with my real life!! The cards are lovely..the papers are so sweet. Good luck with the fair - I'm doing one tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for the snoop and I adore vintage :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The one joy of being retired is that work doesnt get in the way of crafting ...but then I loose my mojo lol
    Love your cats ...we have a tiny black one called Pheobie ..nearly 3 years old and looks 3 months ... but at the other end of the scale we have one the size of a chunky terrior and one that is getting almost too big to pick up !!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck with the craft Fayres. I agree about having to work. Lynne has the right idea, making the thing she loves into a job. Hope to see you soon. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete