-->

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Anything Goes Challenge #4 - Cupcakes and bright colours

This week on Anything Goes, we have the theme 'Cupcakes' and the colours 'anything bright and jolly'!

Here is my entry, this week I have done a card. I wanted to show some ways to use the great Colour My World Templates, and nestabilities ranges, which Lynne has at the Craft Den.



I used some lucky paper from my stash, as I seem to be the only crafter in the UK who does not own a cupcake stamp. I covered an 8x8 card with brown paper and cut out a small solid scallop and then a scallop frame from coordinating papers, using the CMW templates. I then used the nesties to cut out a sentiment block and mat for the centre, and decorated with cut out cupcakes and added stickles and gems.

The paper is from stash, and the blank 8x8 card (lovely size, I have never seen them anywhere else), nesties, CMW templates, stickles and inks are all from Craft Den.

7 comments:

  1. beautiful card kathryn love it and a brill way to show the versatility (is that the right way to spell it)of the spellbinders and templates x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card Kathryn like the way you have used cut out cup cakes. Don't think I have a stamp either.
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card Kathryn, very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, almost good enough to eat those cup cakes.. xoxox Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wot no stamps....I love the cupcakes, they look good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card K. I want to eat those cup cakes!! Love Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Could you bring your card in to the studio please? I would love to see it in the flesh. I can't work out how you made those fabby cupcakes with out a stamp, sorry its all the partying made me a bit slow lol Thanks for my lovely pressie. Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete